We are very happy to announce that after a long process, worked along with our friends and family in Glen Lapson ECUUP, last week the book “7-17 The Experience” was awarded with the PREMIUM accreditation of SMASHWORDS´ catalog.
Apart from being available in AMAZON since few months ago, with this last accreditation, the book is also available in the most important platforms and libraries in internet for eBooks.
If you want to buy it or just recommended it to someone, from now on, it can be also bought in:
1. Smashwords store, big retailer
2. APPLE, big retailer
3. Barnes & Noble, big retailer
4. KOBO, big retailer and also powers the stores of multiple retailers around the world including WHSmith in the UK and FNAC in France
5. Inktera, big retailer and also powers multiple app-based stores
6. Scribd, big retailer
And in the coming days it will be in:
1. Baker & Taylor, big retailer
2. Gardners, Gardners and its sister companies operate two library ebook offerings, Askews & Holts (A&H) and VLeBooks. A&H is one of the the UK’s largest library ebook providers, serving over 2,000 public libraries and 17 million patrons.
3. Overdrive, OverDrive operates the ebook checkout and procurement systems for more than 20,000 public libraries around the world
6. Odilo, is a global ebook supplier to over 2,000 public libraries in North America, Europe and South America
7. Txtr, In April 2015, TXTR was acquired by Media-Saturn-Holding, a large German retailer known as the “Best Buy” of Germany. Media-Saturn-Holding plans to relaunch the txtr platform under its service called PLAY! Launch date is TBD